Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LAMP PLACEMENT HELP!

Hey guys! im trying to place lamps in my building however from plan view when i put lamps down its on the floor instead of the ceiling!! How do I correcrt this? Thanks

Lexi N by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ARCHICAD FILL

Hey guys, I just used to fill tool in archicad on my plans to add texture and at the start the furniture on the plan view had its own fill in which i didnt create in white, and now its disappeared and im not sure how to get it back. It looks like thi...

Lexi N by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for roller shutter

Hello, I´ve been looking for Roller Shutter object for a few days and I´m amazed I havnt found any so far...I would have thought this was a basic object and would be included in the basic archicad library. This is the kind of shutter or blind (I´m no...

gpb by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! graphic hotspot with 2 editable directions possible?

Hi, We have a simple prism object that is editable in the Z-direction via a graphic hotspot. Is it possible to have that same hotspot also editable in the x-direction? /Mats MATERIAL materialAttribute_1 resol 36 unID = 1 hotspot c, -b/2, 0, unID, d, ...

3D model to 2D

Hello everyone, someone knows how to copy a 3D model to 2D. I am able to copy the 3D model as an image but I want to copy it as a vector (Lins). TNX!!!

Resolved! INTERSECTING WALL AND CURTAIN WALL - HOW TO CUT AWAY??

Hey guys, the facade of my building is made from a bunch triangles using the curtain wall tool.. they are all at different angles. I have drawn the walls inside and want the walls to fit within the shell nicely.. SO Im trying to figure out the best w...

Lexi N by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resize Object

I'm not sure I understand how to resize an object in all three dimensions, equally. Somehow, it just stretches it in 2 dimensions, but doesn't touch its height. Any pointers?

Double glazing in Archicad 22?

Hi all, I'll just get to the point: is there any way to make windows and doors with double glazing? I searched this online and saw that up until a certain version of Archicad (18 or 19 I think) this could be done easily from the Window/Door Selection...

Resolved! Modeling grill slab

Hi everyone, I am new user of Archicad 21. I am still doing my first project with this software but I have a little question How I can do a custom slab? It means I will modify slab to create a grill slab (as this image) to use as floor and ceiling. T...

jm01 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion