Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 127 replies
  • 16 likes

EDS

for those who are still using EDS... If I create a “baseline” building and compare it with itself, I’m getting different results in energy use between the Proposed Design and the Baseline Building, although they are exactly identical... SOS...

chrrev by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 16 very slow with second opened PLN file

Hello everyone! I'm using Archicad 16 and my problem is that when I open the second PLN file, it's working in very slow-motion, the answers to my comands are very slowly while the first openen PLN file is working right. Can anyone help me with an ans...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ECODESIGNER STAR

Could GS advise on the current status of ECODESIGNER STAR. One gets the distinct impression that it is a dead end project since there are no serious answers from GS to real problems. I am involved with clients who request zero energy buildings and I ...

chrrev by Newcomer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

New Fill Failure

The pattern of the fill that I am trying to create doesn't properly paste itself into the fill types window. I don't know which step of the process I don't do correctly. I create a new pattern, then I select it, I copy it and I am supposed to paste i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with AC21 To AC23 Test

Hello, I am testing some differences between AC23 to AC21, but I only have AC23 If someone could send me a PLN from AC21 with some random stairs and columns in it that would be very helpful Thanks a lot

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MIssing old library

Good day I want to open a project I did in the educational version of AC11 and used "Fastdoors and windows" in those days. Does anyone know where I can get this library as i lost it? Many thanks

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Morph tool geometry faulty

Greetings to the ARCHICAD Community, I'm a relatively new user of ARCHICAD and I am trying to model some furniture with the morph tool. Unfortunately I just can't find a way for it to work the way I want. I drew a profile to cut the side of a morph s...

Dimensions in GDL objects

Hello, there is a way to add 2D GDL object dimensions, length, width and level dimensions. I want to size a rectangle ( for example ), if I change variable A then the size in 2D will change automatically. Thank you!

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Railing Tool and Slab Openings

Hello ARCHICAD Community, Are there any good techniques for "closing" rails that are only associated with a slab opening only (i.e. not stairs) so that: corner mullion top rail adjacent panels appear closed? See image attached. Thanks, Claudio