Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pet Palettes -

" Pet Palettes are displayed automatically during drafting and editing operations." Out of the box mine does not show. Lets say I want to mirror or rotate a copy. I select the element then were is the pet pallet?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC - undo and redo

All my MAC programs use the Comd–z for undo and Comd-Shift –z for redo. I would like to know why AC uses control –z and Control-Option-z. Is there a reason? And then the program does not let me change these defaults . I save them but then nothing hap...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to define a new level marker?

I come from China. I can not find the level marker type we used in Level Tool. So I have to define a new one myself. But how? No subtype for level marker. Anybody know?

• 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a curve ramp

Hey m8...well...im modelling a parkinglot building, my first model was using normal straight ramps..creaitng them using the stairmaker, but i decided to go for a circular design...and i noticed that stairmaker doesnt have curve ramps....do i have to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 8.1, why addons need to be updated......

well this is mainly a call out to graphisoft to find a better way to work with addons...well...something i love of archicad are the addons...but its just unfare...that i had to wait for an update of addons...for AC7 to AC8 ia had to wait sometime,sti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Elevation: I need some help

I am trying to create interior elevations of my current project--a 2 story residence. I've read the ArchICAD 8 manual and followed the instructions for creating an interior elevation. Unfortunately, nothing shows up in the interior elevation window. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Chinese character imput (text)

Hi, We have a project in China, and (of course) we have to write in Simplified Chinese... In AC7, OS 10.2, everything is "out of the box" simple, but for some reason, AC8 v3 doesn't like asian characters, whenever I select the language from the OS ba...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I show a window correctly with a brick veneer?

Maybe I am missing something, but how does one properly show a window with brick veneer? My composite wall has a 4" brick exterior veneer, air space, 1/2" sheathing, 2x4 stud cavity, and 1/2" drywall. The window pastes itself with the brick moldings ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels