Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hotspots in Marker Objects

Is it just me, or are we unable to define selectable/editable hotspots (HOTSPOT2) in custom Marker Objects for the Section/Elevation Tool? I can successfully define editable hotspots in Window-Door Markers and Detail Markers - but not in Section Mark...

Curved Curtain Wall Object Problem

We are trying to draw a curved curtain wall with the Curtain Wall Curved object and we are having two basic problems. First, the wall will not show up in the 3D window -- only the two outer frame pieces show up, but nothing else. Second, is there a w...

Laye Combination and Layer Settings

Switching to 8 I am taking a fresh look to this subject. I am curious of examples for a large practice with all aspects of engineering for new and existing situations. Effect of extension and intersection how to use then and the integration of extens...

No opening in 3d

I have placed a double door in a curved wall. The 2d representation looks fine but when I switch to 3d there is no door opening. In order to even see the doors I have to change the 3d swing to something other than 0° and then you see the doors swung ...

Library Parts and Panther OSX

Some custom / 3rd party library objects aren't showing after installing Panther. The objects are in the Library but show up as missing library parts. Also their icons look like little unix windows or something. Any suggestions? Thanks

The Best API

I have found the best api for ArchiCAD is by far Archiforma. Does anyone agree?

Binder by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

The new ArchiGuide

The new ArchiGuide is ready at: http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/archiguide/

Djordje by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects Online

I had a few things that I wanted to put on objects online. When I say this by no means am I downing the site I think it’s great! Is anyone out having good success after posting some objects? Was it worth the work?? And once again I think it's a great...

Red by Booster
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

showing apron on ArchiCAD 8 Library Window

I am having some trouble getting the apron to show up on windows from the ArchiCAD 8 Library. A typical window that I am having this problem with is the "W Gliding2 80". If I create windows using "Door and Window Builder" the apron shows up just fine...

windows.jpg

Dashed line in interior elevations

I'm trying to make file cab that I need to show dashed sometimes and at other times solid lines. I want to make an object that can be just lines that will show up in interior elevations. Line2 just shows up in 2D and LIN_ just shows up in 3D correct?...

Michele by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels