Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Plotmaker text problems

We are experiencing the following difficulty with PLOTMAKER (both in Version 2.3 and in Version 3.1) on only one of the Apple Mac's on our network. We use the 'Solex' font in our title box. In Plotmaker 2.3, the 'Solex' characters appear on the scree...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you work with text in different scales?

I want to use both 1:100 and 1:200 for my plan drawings and I wonder how you guys do with the text? Do you have two instances of every text but with different text height on different layers or do you have another solution? :)Mats

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with teamwork?

i am a reasonably new user... trying to use teamrork so that two people can work on the same project. i have a small macintosh nextwork with 3 machines and no dedicated server. i have started with a solo projct, turned teamwork on, assigned the passw...

invalid parameters

Having loaded a model that was produced under 6.5 'invalid parameters' show on the plan to a small number of windows and one door. Other doors and windows appear to load properly. It appears to be a problem with the libraries, but reloading the 6.5 l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have the wrong grade, need to be promoted

It just occurred to me : I use AC for production since 1989 (MAC FX) (I believe I have purchased it in 1987) I use it to its full potential I have a commercial practice Architectural and Engineering with a considerable volume of + $10 Million a year,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New project starts zoomed WAY out.

When I start a new drawing, the display is zoomed incredibly far out (like 85,000 feet across the screen). Not sure how this started. Any ideas of how to get new blank drawings to start so they are more reasonably zoomed (like 100' across)? TIA-

PlotMaker

Im not an ArchiCAD user, but trying to learn more about it just to be informed... If I understand correctly, in ArchiCAD, you must use a spearate program to plot your sheets? So as you make changes to your model and need to plot a new set, when you o...

Library management

One of the longest process that happens to take place when you open a drawing is loading up the library (for me at least). I was therefore wondering if something can be done about this. To explain a bit more, I have a few files that were created in 7...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

RoofMaker Problem in ArchiCAD 8

I have finished Roof Construction, and I was supprised seeing my purlins are visible on the places they are crossing the rafters. On the section view everything is OK, purlins are under the rafters, but on the plan view there are no any line breakes....

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I do not buy this

The more I use 8 for production the more a feel the need to ____ on it. Why was it necessary to create a new “___ ass” finder, what was wrong with Apple’s. I rather have all my details in different scales as generated by chance then fill up the manag...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels