Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window distance from floor

Is there anyway within GDL to script in the height that the window would be off of the floor? Or to the top of the window. Maybe a global parameter that I'm not finding?!?!?!?!

Red by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Wizard

I have been unable to use the roof wizard for quite some time now (since 8.0r2) I keep getting the error that the library object "Rafter" cannot be found in the loaded libraries. I've reinstalled libraries, AC etc. many time with the same result. Is ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Matching Element ID

I've been using the dimension markers to show the Element ID's of doors and windows on plans, and loving it for the most part. The only problem I seem to be having is that when I match a window with the eyedropper, it does not pick up the Element ID ...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls over Walls

Hello Talkers, Problem: When I want to show different alternatives of walls or columns, even though each alternative are on separate layers, and of course alternative 1 is off when alternative 2 is on, I find that when the "on" wall crosses over wher...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

File Preview Problem - Mac

Dwight wrote:Does anyone else on this forum experience a file preview that looks like a quicktime movie playbar in the preview column when selecting a library object [ .gsm]???? Yes I had this with the previous version of the GDL web plugin when usin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing original attributes of library parts

I want to change the attributes (pen color, styles,etc.) of the original Archicad Library parts to adapt it at our drawing standards and not to have to change it manually every time, but I don't know how to do it to guarantee futures upgrades of libr...

Displaying 2-story windows properly

I know this has been discussed before, but maybe just in terms of the wish list--anyway, I couldn't find anything searching. What's the best way to handle a 2-story window so it shows properly on both stories with a minimum af messy workarounds?

Tracking Down Missing Objects

I always have a dozen or so "Missing Objects" when loading my libraries (Bolt 2, Scotia, Interior Reveal 2, etc.) They are objects I've never used. Is there a way to track down which library they are from and discover why they are "missing"?

Clean waLl intersections

Any one experience this before. For some reason in 8.1 i can't get clean intersections to work properly. Never have had this problem before. If i have a wall on Layer A-WALL-EXTR-FULL &/or A-WALL EXTR-LOW the walls look great and have the proper clea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Angle Label

How do I modfiy the roof label to show the pitch in the "3:12" format? It would also be nice to have the arrow show the pitch direction. I obviously have no gdl experience. I figure I need to look for all the assiciative labels before I "dumb draft" ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels