Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

converting text to integers?

I've been rooting around in the GDL manual & cookbook, without any luck so far.... Is there a way to convert a text string of numbers (such as "4" fed from a "Values" list) to be an integer, so I can use it for calculation? I keep thinking there has ...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Make an elipticle window?

Is there anywhere to get an elipticle window? I made a barrel roof and I need to fit a window under it that matches all the way around. The barrel is only about 2/3 of half a barrlew so if you put a half round window in the top it matches at the top ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Freeze-ups in 8.1

Happy new year to all, Since I've installed v8.1 I've noticed that the cursor freezes up, for example, when I open the layers menu, or open a settings box for one of the tools. I don't recall this happening before. Anybody else experiencing this ??? ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

when are the addons going to be updated for AC 8.1????????

as we all know archicad need the use of other thirdparties soft to be able to model some complex stuff...it was a long wait for addons for 8!!,..and now even more long for 8.1!!!...i need archiglazing..archiforma...architerra...!...i cannot spend tim...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

mesh contours

hello Is it possible to create contour lines on meshes, at a nominated height? Similar to the way you can create roof level lines. From what I know it cant be done. I imagine being able to input heights from a site plan at measured but random points ...

Ben Cohen by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

can Values list be read from external file?

Hi = I am attempting to generate a drop down list of predefined acceptable choices for a parameter, with the list taken from the contents of an external file I can achive a list using Values command, and typing all acceptable values directly in the v...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels