Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Showing dashed in section what's beyond the cut

Glad that did the trick, Michele. The tip that I learned this from was on the old list on October 10 - thanks again Djordje and Link - this belongs in the Tips section: http://www.escribe.com/software/archicadtalk/m34966.html http://www.escribe.com/s...

Screening

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions for simulating screening in elevation view? Partially hide what's behind? Thanks, Steve

Can't Create Line Tangent To Two Circles

In 2D, how do I create a line that is tangent to two circles? I can get the second endpoint tangent to the second circle, then reposition the first endpoint tangent to the first circle, but this makes the second point's angle different, therefore it ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing dashed in section what's beyond the cut plan

I have a slab with a hole cut thru it and I want a section view to show me the hole thru the slab as a dashed line. Is this possible? And if not, why not ? It isn't a library part, just a slab with a hole in it. Thanks, Michele

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for metal building parts and pieces

Is there any 3rd party that sell complete metal building, structural components? (Tapered columns, tapered spandrel beams, purlins, etc.) I mean the all parts of an entire building, not just individual pieces. If so where would it be located. I do no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offsetting spline possible?

This seems like a pretty basic thing, but I can't figure out how to offset a spline. Trying to create a "snaky" walkway. (Offset tool and magic wand don't seem to work with this.) Thanks.

Wall Cleanups-

Hello everyone, I am having trouble with the wall cleanups. I have searched through the manuals and the ArchiCAD 8 Training guide and have not found the answer. See the attached screen captures and hopefully someone can help me clean these wall secti...

wall1.jpg
rgarand by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with doors

I've been having a couple of problems with doors today. The dorrs are from the ArchiCAD 8 library. 1) The first part of the problem is when I try to eyedropper an existing door. When I eyedropper a door ArchiCAD locks up. Sometimes the ArchiCAD unloc...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes