Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Bullnose Wall Object

Quick question for all of you out there. I just discovered the bullnose object for corners of walls. There is a lot of that here in California so it is nice to see (was it there before? - oops just found it in AC7 also) I can see how to use it on a w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

US electric symbols library

I'm a new user and am trying to find the US electric symbols library. I see the european electric symbols. Is there a US electric symbols library with switch and outlet symbols Thanks,

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Projecting a fill?????

I have an object that the 2d view is projected. This maybe a stupid question. What I want to do is place a fill in 2d view, so can I fill read off the projection to make it an easy fix? I don't believe it’s possible but I wanted to here it from some ...

Red by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

modeling footing and having them show up in sections & p

I'm working on a house that has concrete slabs and concrete footings. Currently I show the footings in the plan and section by drawing them in with the line tool. I'm wondering if there is a way to model footings so that they show up in the sections ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Wizard can't find library parts

I'm trying to use the Roof Wizard and it cannot find the library parts. I'm using AC8r3 the library is the latest available from the GS tech resource site. I use the pla version. Anyone have any solutions/suggestions? TIA

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Triangular Louvers-Gable end louver

Does anyone know where I can find a triangular louver in the 8.0 Library? The library has all of these other great shapes...but not triangular. Is there a work around? TIA

rgarand by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

new archiguide

Djordje wrote: If you missed the announcement in Tips&Tricks - the ArchiGuide is revamped as of today, take a look! http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/archiguide/ the new archiguide is so much better! just a minor point, there is no differenc...

aahatimo by Newcomer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotspots in Marker Objects

Is it just me, or are we unable to define selectable/editable hotspots (HOTSPOT2) in custom Marker Objects for the Section/Elevation Tool? I can successfully define editable hotspots in Window-Door Markers and Detail Markers - but not in Section Mark...

Curved Curtain Wall Object Problem

We are trying to draw a curved curtain wall with the Curtain Wall Curved object and we are having two basic problems. First, the wall will not show up in the 3D window -- only the two outer frame pieces show up, but nothing else. Second, is there a w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes