Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community, Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”: https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/...

-1 pen

What is the -1 pen used for? It is listed after the Ø pen with a monitor symbol. Stig Bengtsson

Text from a numeric value

I want to print a report of a library part ( actually for a door schedule). I need to insert a dimension value into a text string. Im not sure if this is possible. Any ideas?

Layer combo to Navigator

Jus am just starting with 8 and I am disappointed that the layer combinations do not appear in the navigator. What a pity. This was one of the most important features I have expected, to graphically connect the layer dialogue and the navigator.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

GRIDS AND BACKGROUND

I'm always updating our template we use to start every project. I changed the color of the background so we can see things that are in white (91) but we don't want them to be plotted with a pen weight. When someone opens up the template on their mach...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pet Palettes -

" Pet Palettes are displayed automatically during drafting and editing operations." Out of the box mine does not show. Lets say I want to mirror or rotate a copy. I select the element then were is the pet pallet?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC - undo and redo

All my MAC programs use the Comd–z for undo and Comd-Shift –z for redo. I would like to know why AC uses control –z and Control-Option-z. Is there a reason? And then the program does not let me change these defaults . I save them but then nothing hap...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to define a new level marker?

I come from China. I can not find the level marker type we used in Level Tool. So I have to define a new one myself. But how? No subtype for level marker. Anybody know?

• 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a curve ramp

Hey m8...well...im modelling a parkinglot building, my first model was using normal straight ramps..creaitng them using the stairmaker, but i decided to go for a circular design...and i noticed that stairmaker doesnt have curve ramps....do i have to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 8.1, why addons need to be updated......

well this is mainly a call out to graphisoft to find a better way to work with addons...well...something i love of archicad are the addons...but its just unfare...that i had to wait for an update of addons...for AC7 to AC8 ia had to wait sometime,sti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes