Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

DOOR IDS CHANGE SPONTANEOUSLY?

Has anyone else noticed this? Thought some door ids had changed without human intervention on a file last week, but wasn't sure. Then, today, in another file more altered ids. This time I located an earlier pdf of the plan and yes, two door ids at le...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Invert command for W Trapezoid Fix 81

I received instruction from someone last year on how to invert the W Trapezoid Fix 70.win with: IF Flip then addy b Muly -1 ENDIF In the 3D Script And adding the "Flip" Parameter with the on/off option. This seemed to work for 7.0 Trapezoid. Invertin...

Inverted Window.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roofs Showing Properly Across Stories

How does one get roofs to display properly in plan? For instance, when viewed from one story above, it should be a solid line as defined in the Settings Box. When the active window is the story below the roof, it should show as a dashed line. The roo...

Stacking Two Corner Windows

I really have two questions: First, I am trying to stack two corner windows, one on top of the other, but the second time I place a window it only creates half of the window and it's not on the corner of the building. What's the technique. Second, is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing section/elevation marker location

I know with 8.1 we can now set the section/elevation markers to either display as section or elevation. It was a great improvement, but now I'm trying to find if there is a way to "slide" the marker along the section line. By default, it places one "...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Non True Type font?

Is it possible to use a non-truetype font (TTF) in ArchiCAD on the Mac? And which fonts are recommended? I have something like RomanS in mind? Thanks in advance? -Jacques.

Window distance from floor

Is there anyway within GDL to script in the height that the window would be off of the floor? Or to the top of the window. Maybe a global parameter that I'm not finding?!?!?!?!

Red by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Wizard

I have been unable to use the roof wizard for quite some time now (since 8.0r2) I keep getting the error that the library object "Rafter" cannot be found in the loaded libraries. I've reinstalled libraries, AC etc. many time with the same result. Is ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes