Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Resolved! Wall

Hello all, I have another question. A very simple question again. I have made a wall in ArchiCAD. In Grasshopper I started "Deconstruct Wall, as you can see on the attached image. Is it possible to change the lenght of this ArchiCAD wall in Grasshopp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

solar analysis tool for Archicad

Hi, Does anyone know a tools/software/plug-in for Archicad to analyse solar impact/day light access like Ecotect used to do for Revit? I am more interested in the software that shows which parts of the building get sun and which doesn't. The sun path...

• 2 replies
  • 1 likes

A simple question: Window into a wall

Hello all, I am very new in grasshopper , so I would be very thankful if someone could give me a few tips. Please see attached image. Where is my error Just a test to insert a window into a wall. Thank you, Hanse

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom profiled edges on slab-ramp "hybrids"...

Hi everyone, So I have the following problem; I have a building connected to another structure by slabs which are, at some part, changing into ramps and then to slabs again. I am attaching SIDE VIEW of something similar for the general idea... To mak...

kamild by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Transformation of Object using Grasshopper(Move/Rotation)

Hi All, I have rhino block. Using GDL I created copy of archicad .gsm object similar to rhino block. Now I wish to place this object to various locations in Archicad, There are many instances of this object therefore I wish automate this process some...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Columns with different endings

Hello everyone, I have a modelling task which involves the re-creation of columns of a very specific shape. While their base is a circle, the top part is an ellipse (and in a few cases even some other "organic" shape based on a spline). What more, to...

kamild by Participant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes