Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

convert inches to a whole number

Hi All, I know this is a very basic GDL question but I can not find it in all of my searches. I have a dimension in an object that is in feet/inches, I would like to convert this to a text (without the ") Example: (Length) A = 0'-6" Convert to (abc v...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ceilings- how do you model them?

Ciao smarties, How would you model ceilings meeting the following export IFC-model criterias? * Ifc BaseQuantities for IfcCovering: (gross area, net area, width (thickness in the case of ceiling)) * Holes in ceiling - yes happens (shafts, columns, wa...

Resolved! Deleting lines

Hi, Please I want a little advice about 'guide lines' that I draw with line feature and not with guide line feature (Alt+L). I want to know how I delete them all at once instead of deleting them one by one. I mean as the 'remove all guidelines' featu...

Eman by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Script 1D

Hi there, When I use LP_XMLConverter to convert GSM to XML files, I usually find the part (section) of "Script 1D" but I can not relate it to anything that I know. Would anyone please tell me what is "Script 1D" and what are the usual cases to use it...

Resolved! Extract GDL Parameter Values

Hi there, How can I extract library object parameters' values in Grasshopper ? If not possible, what C# / VBA / Python Script should I use in Grasshopper script component to have the ability to access their values ?

Vectorize architectural plan

What is the best way to vectorize an architectural plan (on paper) using archicad? Is there any tool to convert a jpg image (from the plan) into a vectorized file?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom CMU Blocks

Hi everyone, First time posting here, but I have a modeling problem I need solved and not sure the best way to go about it. Trying to create a new cmu wall type with a specific wall pattern. We are using the angelus hi-lite mark I cmu block. It has a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirroring an object

I have made a basic welding symbol object. How welding symbols work is you can not mirror the weld symbol because the info will be backwards. The size of the weld is always the first number therefore you can't just mirror the object in plan. I have a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels