Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is it so hard to buy ARCHICAD / get sales to call ??

As I research my switch from Chief Architect, I am looking at Archicad and Vectorworks. One thing strikes me as odd, sales reps from Vectorworks were very easy to contact, email, etc..while GRAPHISOFT is like a big secret. The local sales rep respond...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Relative stretch

This is an easy question. How can I stretch a wall a certain distance from a point. I am typing the distance but it doesn't work properly it seems it goes to the coordinate of the number I type instead of moving that point the selected distance.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Creating an object to do some calculations with zones

Hi. First of all I'm not ver familiar with GDL but got a little experince with coding. What I want to do is some get total area of a one type zones, and multiply it with 0,3 and print out as a text based object. How can I do that? Thx.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Another Stair Rail Bug?

After I create a stair rail there seems to be a random point where it no longer takes changes yet they are still in the object. If you look at the attached drawing the rail on the left is the original railing and I'm trying to adjust the rail width. ...

AC21 handrail tool

I have only just started using AC21,Is just me or is the handrail tool very complicated & difficult to use? Surely it should be easier than it is... I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to replicate a simple handrail on some exterior steps, givi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracker

This is driving me crazy…how do I get the TRACKER on always! I thought I have it check always but it keeps disappearing...

Llian by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad 21 frozen when moving hotlink

Hi, I have just started to use ArchiCad 21 & try to hotlink a house to a separate survey file. When I move/rotate the hotlink to the right location ArchiCad frozen. Does anyone know how to fix this? thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels