Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Images in schedules

We are currently working on a project for the department of education - new school. Due to legislation in our country, it is not possible to list specific item and manufacturer in schedules to allow fair competition. However, our design intent is to ...

Turning on an edge

Is there a way that I can turn a morph in the 3d window through a edge? ( I mean not only in 2d through the vertical edge?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 21 Update Preview 7000

Dear All, Today we have made the preview version of our next ARCHICAD 21 Update available. We have created and tested packages for the INT, USA, AUS, UKI and NZE versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control. The Preview Update is only avai...

Save as Favorite or separate Favorites file.

I watched a video with Tim Ball (Archicad guru) who said (I think) that he didn't use favorites but rather, saved his favorites to a separate file. From the point of view of keeping all your favorites up to date among various files, this approach has...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The profile dont seek the orientation i've put

Hy, I have a problem that in my 3D visualisation the beam i draw dont goes into the path. there is another line (blue in the attachment) wich sticks to the path i drew but the beam itself keep far away. Do someone have already face this problem ? tha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#Hotlink and Element ID in a label

I'm calling and displaying the #Hotlink and Element ID with As you can see below it works but as soon as you pan, it changes to "#Hotlink and Element ID" Here is my code: mul2 A/1.735130, B/1.628978 add2 10.32665926373, -2.051438751016 define style{...

mirror window + dr schedule

Im doing a window furnishings schedule for interior blinds curtains, shutters etc so need to be viewed from the interior side. Im using the cadimage AC21 NZE window & door schedule im wondering is there a way to tell the schedule to display all windo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hot to get ID into and object gdl?

Hi to all, i am starting to learn gdl and i am doing an object (dowell for pavimentos). I've reading all the pdf who is with the AC 22 (pdf gdl) and there are not information about my ask. The image with the objetive: There are 2 steps that i am doin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CUTPOLYA problem

for some reason this bit of script isn't cutting around the middle section and it is just cutting the complete area. CUTPOLYa 11, 1, 0, -5, -5, 15, 5, -5, 15, 5, 5, 15, -5, 5, 15, -5, -5, -1, posx3, posy3, 1, posx2, posy2, 1, posx1, posx1, 1, posx5, ...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels