Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Module file exported layers

I have been working in Archicad for years and whenever I use module files, only the layers that are visible in the saved view are exported with the module. Any other layers in the file which are not shown are left behind as if they don't exist. This ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hollow AC22 objects? What causes this?

So..I've added the AC22 library to a file (PLN) I'm working with a client that we exchange PLA's back and forth with, this time it appears that objects coming from the AC22 Library folder (added in using Library Manager) come in "hollow" (meaning I c...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Modify wall length question

Is there an easy way to modify the length of two opposite walls in a rectangle of walls that have been created using the "chain of walls" tool? I have been able to stretch of shrink a single straight wall by selecting it and clicking the end point. W...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlinked Modules with selected stories

When placing hotlinked modules one of the options that comes up is "selected story" or "all stories". Our files all have a "Keys and Legends" story which is a good place holder for 3D elements that we don't want to show in the model. When placing hot...

Railing ends and connections

I am confused by railing Ends and Connections. If I omit the top rail in one segment of the rail (to make a gate), how can I configure the ends of the top rails on either side? Would these be Ends or would they be Connections? Somehow I can't seem to...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trimmed material not the same as facade material

Hello! How do I get the same material on this section part of the wall, as it is on the facades? I got this shape of the house by 'Trimming elements to roof' tool. In both roof and walls properties I checked symbols for 'Override surfaces', and chose...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Curtain Wall Panels

Maybe it's an obvious question, but where does one find the option to load custom panel / frame profile / accessory in the Curtain Wall tool in version 22? I can not seem to be able to find it anywhere... And while I'm at it, how does one do the same...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with a Skylight

Hi, I'm asking for a help because, I'm not too expert, I have to model a skylight and I don't know how to do it. I am attaching a plan to help understand the problem. Thank you and sorry for my english.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

turn off automatic connections

Hi, I want to ask if it is possible to turn off the auto merging of two walls. I want to have a edge between two walls(or morphs) from the same material, not to join it together in one. Thank you for your answer

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hotlink Wall Duplicate

Hi all, One of my hotlinked buildings has some odd things happening with some walls and their associated SOEs. These walls are part of a second hotlink. On the top floor, the wall, and other elements within this second hotlink, appear to be duplicati...