Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant edit an object

I am trying to edit an object and it is not allow to be edit. The layer is unlock, I already reserve the element and it is not a group. I have many other objects like this in the building. Could be linked between them and that is why I can't edit the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairs not showing in 3D

First of all, thanks to everyone who will take their own time to read about my problem and help. I am designing a fairly small house for my End Thesis project. I have used on another project for my end thesis the stairs, and have also on this particu...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Railing tool - connecting segments

Need some help with the railing tool. Don't know if its just me or this is buggy as hell, but I can't make it connect properly two segments under most situations. Attached is what i am getting and what i am looking for (just the toprail, ignore the r...

insideru by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

If var contains?

Hello, Is there a way to filter an array of text by searching if it contains a certain string? eg A - 1 A - 2 A - 3 B - 1 B - 2 B - 3 if *array* contains "A" then ... Is this a possible thing to do?

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AC21 Composite Wall wrapped end

I am not sure if I am missing a beat here, but I seem to be having an issue wrapping the end of a composite cavity wall. The behavior works well with the return end option, but not the wrapped option. All I am trying to do is wrap the brick and plast...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Avoid visualisation of lights in 2D

Hi, I wonder if there is a way I can disable the visualisation of lights in 2d. I can disable the symbol, but not the rectangle or the arrow that points the direction. Regards

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels