Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Door and Window marks

Greetings, after choosing windows and doors in a particular order and changing the id's to my liking, the door and window marks have disappeared from view. I have not chosen to hide the marks and they were showing when I was changing the id's but aft...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How would you do this one?

Must work with schedule. I don't have an object that can do this. ANyone knows an object like this. Also glazing line in 2D needs to be manually on/off. /Mats

create profiles in gh

Is there a way to generate an irregular section in GH and then use it in the column setup, instead of calling the profile in AC? thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SURFACE3D

Hi guys Does anyone know how to use this SURFACE3D. I have searched in many places but have not figured out. All help is of interest Laurits

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

LP_XMLConverter : problem with <ReplacementDef>

Hi everyone, I am trying to edit parameters in a lot of objects with the help of the LP_XMLConverter. So far I've been able to easily convert the complete library to XML and back to GSM but I struggle with the functionality. In the GLD Center Tips a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted textures, still there but unusable.

I accidentally deleted the .png files, and it disappeared from the library manager aswell. However, I still see them within all the other textures but they are unusable. Is there any way to get rid of them once and for all? I get the error message th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

request ("ASSOCLP_PARVALUE"

Hi, I was wondering if somebody would be able to explain this request function in a bit of detail? I've read the reference guide but I still don't completely understand what its use it although I continue to come across it.

JGoode by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels