Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Resolved! out of place

Hi, When I draw a morph object or something in front elevation view (in green marked with red arrow) it looks in place but in reality it is not. https://yadi.sk/i/NgEalL-QYfI4tw When I look to it in 2D or in 3D it is always out of place. https://yadi...

Eman by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Detect Viewport Scale

Hi all, Is there a way to have an object that when placed on a layout detects the scales of viewports on that layout? Ling.

Resolved! Placing Arrows and Notes on a detail

Is there a setting that allows me to configure the Label Tool so I can place a label like I would with Autocad? By selecting the first point of the arrow then selecting the second point for the text location? And have a preset text width? As it is no...

EXTRACT GDL CUSTOM PARAMETERS' VALUES

Hi there, How can I extract library object custom parameters' values in Grasshopper to be able to inject them in Object's Properties Settings component ? If not possible, what C# / VBA / Python Script should I use in Grasshopper script component to h...

Resolved! Window IDs in Elevation

Hello, Working in AC21, is there a way to have window element IDs show in elevation? They are currently showing on the floor plans. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 22 Update 5009 Released

Hello All, Today we have made the final versions of our next ARCHICAD 22 Update (build 5009) available. We have created and tested packages for the INT, USA, AUS, UKI, NZE, GER and AUT versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control. The Chec...

Resolved! Walls & Slabs question

Hi, If I put a slab in Story 1 with reference line top, the walls of ground floor appears. I mean when the walls of ground floor and the slab of story 1 are exactly same height and altitude. I want that the walls do not appear.

Eman by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

UPDATE 6000 DATE ANYONE?

It appears all of the High Sierra issues will be resolved in ArchiCAD 21 Update 6000. Does anybody know when this is? My office has been delaying upgrading to High Sierra for some time now because of the issues. Plus, we are looking into buying a new...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unidentifiable schedule entry

I've a schedule entry that I just can't find to eliminate. Square footage is indicated as 0.00 s.f. See the attachment below. I can't select it with the "find on floor plan" or "find in 3D" tool. It won't highlight to enable me to select it. I've tri...

Archicad 14

Can anyone send a direct link where i can download archicad 14 ??? I have the key licences but i have lost my installation disk. Also i would like to know if newer editions of archicad can work with my archicad 14 key. Thanks!!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes