Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Railing tool problem

Hello all, I'm a university student and I am having problems with the railing tool as its stuck blue. Probably a simple answer but i've asked all of my fellow students and we all have no idea on how to solve this. I have tried to override textures an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlinked mods reset position after updating

Hello. I am currently working on a project where we are doing a basic urban scheme, and we are using hotlinked modules for different types of building, one mod per story, so we can easily create different heights for similar buildings as well as incl...

suspended ceilings

Can anyone make a suggestion for modeling and documenting a commercial suspended ceiling system in ArchICAD 21? I have read other posts here that seem to indicate that the ceiling editor / v21 is no longer supported and after trying a couple of the o...

RWARCHPC by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Change Angle of Beam End Faces - Complex profile

For a parapet capping, I have created a complex profile and formed a beam (I'm open to suggestions if this is not the best way to do it). The parapet is at an angle of 60 degrees to the rear elevation i.e. I'd like to square it off/change the angle o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing a mesh

I am happy with the mesh tool of archicad. I would like to ask if there is a way that I can edit the height of several points at a time or unless editing one by one but not having to press the "z" icon again in the tools palette once I changed the co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Variable within Text

Hi all, Figured this would similar to how it is in excel and basic but I can't figure out how to do it... 1. How do you insert a variable into a text string? eg. "1:variable_x @ A1" 2. How can you insert a text string at the end of a calculation? eg....

Windows won't show in Layout

When I drag the elevation from VIEW to LAYOUT, the windows disappear and theres only a wall hole where the windows are suposted to show. Is there something I need to change in window settings to make them appear on my Layout?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels