Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding overflow to roof

I'm working on a built up skillion roof with a parapet around it. I'm trying to add an overflow drain to an inside gutter. I can't manage to move the down-pipe away from the middle of the gutter. I can only move it in one direction. Also, how can I d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hotlink - ability to turn link off

How can I remove hotlink cached data from project but preserve the link/Disable hotlink as option. So I can use hotlink when I need it in project. It affects project storage size and memmory usage. (Hotlink sets)

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Skylight not connected to roof

I had used the library skylight parts many times before with no problem. But suddenly I can't make the skylight to connect to the roof. It insists to be at a certain angle and detached from the roof that I click on. Any ideas please?

energie model: roof not seen in zone as structural element

Dear All, I am struggling with the energy model. After creating a simple reference model model, 4 walls , slab and roof and after creating a zone, all objects are listed in the energy model structure overview. However this is with the exception of th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Displaying decimal points for area.

Hi, how can I get my object to display the amount of decimal points that my project preferences set? here is my line of code standard1 = str(room_area, 3, 2) + " " + units Thanks

JGoode by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall corner not cleaning up properly

I am a new Archicad user (migrating from Revit) am discovering all the quirks that don't show up until you have to do some real work. The wall intersection in a T formation cleans up nicely. The exact same walls where the interior wall meets a corner...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Staircase in multiple directions (ArchiCAD 21)

Hello, I'm not sure how to explain this, since English is not my first language, but I am trying to create a staircase going in multiple directions but am not quite sure how to go about it. Basically I have a platform in front of the entrance to a bu...

How do I evenly light internal walls

I am not rendering the scene. I am just creating a concept plan in OpenGL mode. PROBLEM: No matter what colour I use for the internal walls, they are not uniformly colored. They always look dark even when I use white. I have tried shifting the sun po...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD SPEED MODELING TUTORIALS, TIPS VOLUME 1

Hi All I just added my first tips tutorial ( volume 1 ) on my ARCHICAD speed modeling YouTube channel. The tips are obviously based on speeding up your ARCHICAD modeling but some have to do with simple math and logical thinking. What I mean with this...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels