Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

How to get last value of the changed parameter?

I have parameter P1. And whan user moves hotspot to change P1, I need to change other parameter P2 by delta P1. deltaP1 = lastValueOfP1 - P1 ! how I can get last value of the parameter P1? if GLOB_MODPAR_NAME='P1' then parameters P2=P2 + deltaP1 para...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! interior wall fill

I have hundreds of interior walls. I'd like to select them all at once and change the fill from 1 color to another, please show me how to do that. thank you.

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Read own properties by GDL-object

Hello dear Community! Have little question - can GDL-object (i.e. chair) read it's own property set data (i.e. Classification and Properties / Manufacturing / Manufacturer). Thank You for advise!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! window with 2 different glass mat

Hey ! I managed to design my dream window but I want the panels to have 2 different materials : glass for the opening parts and frosted glass for the others. does anyone know how to achieve that ? I'm ready to put my hands in some gdl if someone poin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not selecting slabs while working with fills

Sometimes, when you are working with fillings to determinate the area of a building you select the slabs inestead of the filling, which is very annoying. Is there a chance to disable the selection of slabs. Regards

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! viewport troubles

hello guys!i am a 3rd year architecture student and i have just started using archicad(archicad 20) for a few days. i have some troubles: 1.by mistake i closed the south elevation viewport and i dont know how to create another viewport with that elev...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels