Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REQUEST line type definition

Is there a way to query a line type definition? I would like to mimic the user-selected line type in 3D, but can't without knowing the dash and gap definitions of the line type in question. I've looked through the REQUEST section of the GDL guide, bu...

Bruce by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 21 Stair landings

I have only just received my Archicad 21 package, and was looking forward to investigating the stair tool. I confess I have not read all the documentation, but is this correct that a simple straight stair with a landing has a weird non-structural jun...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

for i = 1 HELP

Is there a way to use this statement but modify it to use 1 less than "num_bays"??? for i = 1 to num_bays if strstr(bay_type, 'Car') then gosub "Draw Bay" if strstr(bay_type, 'PTW') then gosub "Draw Bay" if strstr(bay_type, 'Cycle') then gosub "Draw ...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 21 new Countertop Element

On page 104 of the Archicad 21 pdf help guide it says there is a Countertop Element in the USA version. Does anybody know where this element is located? Thanks!

luciant by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trim vs SEO

Hi all, What's the best practice between when to use the Trim tool and when to use SEO? They seem to do in principal the same thing. Does one tool have better usage in certain situations than the other and vice versa? I tend to use SEO for all operat...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2D Fill overlap? Help?

In the top part of the image you can see with FILL "EMPTY FILL", it is transparent but as soon as it is replaced with anything else then the second part of the image happens. The red symbol is written in the script before the fill is. The bottom imag...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflected ceiling plan

Morning All, Just wondering how to go about setting up reflected ceiling plans. Using a single storey dwelling as an example, should I set up the ceiling plan on the same storey as the ground floor plan and customise the view using layer combinations...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Parameter transfer and the label tool - omit text?

When transferring parameter using alt/option click and the label tool, please provide a means to "grab" all parameters EXCEPT the text. Sometimes it is useful to have the text picked up, but most often I use this as a means of switching tools and ass...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5 NetZero Homes

https://foxblocks.lpages.co/5-net-zero-energy-homes-that-will-inspire/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=sharpspring&sslid=MzQwNDI3M7I0M7Q0BQA&sseid=MzS1MDUzMDEzNAQA&jobid=b9c38487-9d05-4fd1-b950-f322d4840b2c

AC21 problem with the Find and Select palette

If you select a Wall and apply it's settings in this case it's Composite Wall type to the Find and Select palette and then click the Select Elements button it finds all of that particular type of wall. Now 1 Deselect all the walls 2 In the Find and S...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels