Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wall End Material

I do not see Gypsum as a material when I want to assign a material to Wrapped End Wall, yet Gypsum exists as a building material in Archicad. The wall to which I want to add a wall end has Gypsum.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Best tool for objects?

Hello, so obviously GDL is the best option for intelligent objects but what I am wondering is between slabs + columns and morph, which is the better option for creating objects that don't need to be as intelligent as a purely GDL scripted object? Whi...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Label Global Position

Anyone know of a GDL command to call up a labels global position? Looking go something akin to 'GLOB_WORLD_ORIGO_OFFSET_X' or 'SYMB_POS_X' but for labels. Need it for an unlinked labels position in an elevation, I have created a story marker label fo...

JaseBee by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hotspots not showing up on zones archicad 20

I have drawn some zones in archicad 20. When i used zones in archicad 19 - i was able to select the zones using the hotspot (x symbol), but in archicad 20 - this doesn't seem to come up automatically. Do i need to change something in the settings for...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Generate Correct CMU Wall Sections without 2-D Drafting

I have spent months trying to figure out how to create correct CMU walls sections in Archicad without adding 2-D drafting for the block coursing and have found a trick. Here it is: First create a complex profile--as you normally would--of the CMU wal...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door wall contours not showing in 3D

I've created a door object, but for some reason the wall contours for the hole aren't showing. The weird thing is, this is the third door object I've created, and the other two show the wall hole contours just fine. I can't figure out what I've done ...

Bruce by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Things missing in some parts of 3D view

Hello everyone, I've got an issue that I've been googling about for hours and couldn't find an answer for so I even created a profile here I am using ArchiCAD 19 on win10 So here's the problem: I've got an urban project where I've got several buildin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ramp Object Text Not Showing

Hi, I'm using the object tool to place a straight ramp. And, I would like for the text to display at 9 pts or 6". However, the text does not show using the correct size of 9pts. As you can see in the picture below I am forced to use the font size of ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels