Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adjustable handle/node using GDL scripting.

Hello, I am new to GDL scripting, I was wondering if anybody could assist me with adding an adjustable handle/node to a GDL object? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Cheers, Jarrod

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

External Walls

To whom it may concern, Is it possible to have 1c/230 external wall or 2c/250 external wall and split it into 4 section and join them together? Waiting for your reply and have a great day. Cheers, Chris

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

empty opening in custom profile wall

hi all - We have created a custom profile wall that consists of 7/8" corrugated metal cladding. This wall is a skin to a regular AC wall. We want to create an empty opening in this wall that corresponds with the steel bucket window in the regular wal...

How do I increase lineweights in plan and not elevation

I'm only 2 months into Archicad. I have increased a the uncut line pen for a 6" block sitting on a 12" block. I did this to make it pop in the foundation plan. However it also changes it in the elevation which is not helpful. How do I make a lineweig...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New user - couple of questions

Hola. I just started to use ArchiCAD and i have couple of problems. Hope that someone can help me. >Where can I change to remove these (i guess construction) lines when I export images? These red lines on doors and windows, green on roof, etc. >How t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't my 2D poly calculation work?

I can't seem to work out why the calculations don't seem to be working as I think I might have used the same sort of calculation previously. Is there any reason why it is not changing the object at all?

Poly2_b help.jpg
JGoode by Advocate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracker - Coordinate problems

Hi, I'm having trouble with the tracker - it shows the distance for slabs as the distance from project zero and after I do the first click then it shows the distance from the last point. It doesn't have this problem with walls though.... Thanks Naomi

ngoldie by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MultiSlide Door for ArchiCAD

Hello everyone! This door helps user to model slide door, setting multiple leaves. More relevant information you can find here: http://noletoblog.blogspot.com.br/2017/08/multislide-door-para-archicad-1920-e-21.html Also there is a video showing brief...

Backward Compatibility for Library Parts

Back saving from ARCHICAD 20 to ARCHICAD 19 I am having an issue with Library objects not showing in ArchiCAD 19 after back saving from an ArchiCAD 20 file. * (I'm not sure if it's relevant, although I'm switching from a Mac to Windows as well). The ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels