Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Resolved! Unwanted text on doors and windows

When I insert a door or window into a wall the new object is accompanied by text saying "Custom" and then showing the door/window dimensions. I can't find any settings in parameters or elsewhere related to this text. How do I get rid of this text? Th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 22 Beta

Dear Talkers, GRAPHISOFT is looking for people to participate in the beta test of the upcoming ARCHICAD version. The application process is similar to last year’s. Registration started yesterday! If you are interested, please visit the following page...

Modeling Interchange roads

In my architectural design course i have an area between many roads. Some of them are interchange roads and some of them are streets and all needs to be seem just one road network without junction. How do you modeling these roads in archicad. I try p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Library part was not converted properly??

Hello, I am getting the "Library part was not converted properly" error for some reason. I am able to drag my object into AC21 and it works absolutely fine. I can open the GDL editor for the object and there are no errors and the 3D view works fine. ...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects disappears

Hi all, i have a very frustrating problem in Archicad 21. When i try to model a wall with a bottom offset (offset: 2000mm Height: 1000mm Story: 4000mm) i get the error message 'As a result... currently unseen story'. I can see the wall in 3d but not ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No sill type option under the Glass block window

Why isn't there the sill type option under the "Glass block wall" window? I see the option under the regular windows but not under the glass block window. I have this specific type of window ending with a metal sloped sill. I guess I would use the ro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Custom door

Hello! I need to properly subtract the red wall out of the custom door. They are two stacked walls. I tried with the empty opening tool. It worked but it wasn't the same shape as the door. Is there a way to create a custom shaped empty opening or any...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL objects... Bolts/Nuts/Heavy Duty Screws etc

Hi Guys, Im looking for some GDL 3d objects for detailing structural fastenings, mainly steel associated staircases. I cannot find any bolts/ nuts/ grub screws/ heavy duty screws etc, I found some sketch up and rhino objects except when i convert to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Label complex profile Building Material IDs

I have complex profile walls made up of several different building materials. E.g. BM01 is the bottom, BM02 is the middle, and BM03 is the top. The currently available labels only seem to call up one of the building materials - not all of them. I hav...

Bruce by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Beam Intersections

Is there any way to control the priority of beam intersections? My beam is being cut by some materials in a slab and I don't want the beam cut. Actually the beam is supposed to be inside the concrete.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes