Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Prefabricated wall closure

Hi, I'm trying to get the prefabricated wall closure to work, but it keeps putting the closure in the line of the inner skin of masonry, not in the cavity. Any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive list of surfaces from library objects

Hi all, the files in our office have hundreds of surfaces in italics which are never used and just clog up the list. I presume they are imported automatically as the office library is linked in. Many lines and fills are also imported with this librar...

Capture.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting the fill origin in an object fill

Hi, I have just successfully been tweaking the out-of-the-box Swimming Pool library part to show separate cut fills and plan fills for the different parts of the object. (Thanks Barry Kelly!). Now I want to set the origin for the fill pattern on the ...

Slab Tool Problems

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help. I've just started using Archicad recently, and am working on a hotel project for college. I'm building a bar using the slab tool but when I go into the slab tool to adjust the height to 1000mm, the bar keeps jump...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Wall Profile in Plan View

I want to add detail to my complex wall profile so I don't have to detail anything in sections. I am getting a space/gap in this Complex Wall Profile I don't want to see. It also makes a gap in the Skin Label. Apparently what shows in the Floor Plan ...

Convert to older versions

In the last times it happens more and more that I need to exchange file with users that are still with older versions of Archicad. And every archicad upgrade there will be a step "open and save to previous version" more. And the need to hold more ver...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill type

This fill type is fairly common...Can someone where can I find this fill type in the Fill?

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 11.21.50 AM.png
Llian by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for sliding door for operating theater

hi all, we are looking for a sliding door object like the Exterior Sliding Door that also indicates the length of the rail on top. It also shall have more options for the dimensions for the rail. see reference image. thanks for ideas, Florian

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change values for Openings catalogue arcicad 17 ?

Hi there, I was hoping someone could please help me. I have been searching the internet top to bottom and still can't find the info i need. I want need to change the values in the opening catalogue and not just override the window U/R value. So when ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels