Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to remove line between connected door and window.

I wonder is there a way to remove this thick line between door and window? The objects are separate, because I can't create door with triple window using one library object. This line bugs me off as I have this all over my project and the only soluti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 21 RELEASED

The ARCHICAD 21 INT, GER and AUT versions are now available for download at: http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/ Other localized versions will be released in the coming weeks and months.

Zone tool at different scales

Hi, I'm having an issue in that for a Zone tool, the room label jumps around when I go from 1;100 to 1:200. See attached examples. The zone tool is the Zone Tool 20 from ARCHICAD 20. I don't have access to any previous zone tools. How can I "lock" or...

Zone tool issue.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Garage Roller Door

Does anyone have a solution for a standard garage roller door in ArchiCAD 20? See attached image.

images3.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Railings and Stairs in AC21

Hello, today I downloaded the new Archicad 21. It works great, but I have few questions: In the video "Modeling the Stairs on Robson Square – Classics Remodeled in ARCHICAD" we can see the new stair tool being used to create ramps. I can't find how t...

terzer by Participant
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

How to join a straight wall to a complex wall

[img] Above is an image showing the area where I need to have the straight wall join the wall of the sphere. Please note that the outside of the sphere is recognized as a wall and not a shell. At first I thought of using the "merge" function but AC w...

DNA Building.jpg
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

D/W surfaces get all white in AC20

Hi, On several projects in my office windows and doors are just white. I have different material on the different parts but still the whole element is white and I can'f figure out why. It happened to me first with a model I migrated to 20 from 19. I ...

No option to choose to allow me to use a profile for a wall

Using the Profile Manager I created a specific profile and checked off the wall button to associate it with and then stored the profile. And to make sure that it was stored I closed and then re-opened the profile manager and checked to see if it was ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Guide Line Segment doesn't create polyline

Hello, I'm following the tutorial videos at: http://www.graphisoft.com/learning/training-materials/training-series/volume-2.html At a certain point they ask to make a guide line segment manually. The instructions in both the PDF and the Video say to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels