Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exporting and importing object parameters

I have a range of electrical objects (+50), each time I make an addition I need to add a parameter manually. I wish there was a way to export that parameter or all parameters as an xml then import them into the next object along with it's values.

surface painter

Hello, does anybody know how to assign other surfaces to pointed areas. All is one slab.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Curved corner roof?

Hello, I have made this roof house in archicad. How can i place the gutter or something to retain water in archicad along the curved line? (left side of the picture) How is this roof called, with one slope but rounded, i can't find it on internet. Th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

mac-rhinowip- beam tool

Hi I use mac book pro, macos sierra, rhinowip 5.4 whit archicad connection and archicad 20 int , all updates done. I try to repeate "parametric tower" example , "non-linear curve segments must be on the XY plane" warning !!when I use "beam tool" when...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad GH connection problem

I already installed archicad 20 and the latest version of GH then i installed Gh -archicad live connection 20 but i found no component of archicad in component bar but in archicad things go well I used windows 10 X64

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing door

I am not sure what has gone wrong...I started a new project using a previous project and now the door is not showing a curve opening line and showing 'Missing doors'...can someone please help me.

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting door and window sizes

I am using Archicad 20 and I have problems adjusting the size of doors and windows. When I open the dialogue box, every field is available except the option to adjust the height and width of the opening. The box is grey. Can anyone let me know what i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trees-2D Presentation

Hi, We downloaded a 3d tree and we're using it now as a default tree to our model. The thing is it's not represented well in 2d. It just appears as random dots. Is there a way to apply the parameters from the ArchiCad trees (with 2d plan and section ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with mesh: ridge lines become invisible

So, I was aligning my site plan with the lot line of the project and I came across something that I don't understand. I clicked the undo button till the problem went away, but I am curious what is going on. I adjusted a bunch of nodes on the mesh and...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels