Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with clean wall intersection.

Hello, I am using archicad for around 8 years, and i have a problem regarding walls intersections To be more specific, i am currently working on an old stone house restoration. The problem is that i cannot figure out how to have clear wall intersecti...

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 13.08.58.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with composites inside object

OK. So I have a hotel project going on, working in AC20. Most rooms in my hotel are the same. So I decided to make a room with parition composited walls and objects, and save it as an object which I could place in my hotel building. In this way, I co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Section: does the GDL object know that it's intersected?

Hi, is there any mean to pass a GDL object placed instance that it's being cut by the actually opened section? There are many objects (like doors, windows) that has a delicately modeled internal structure (cause it's a model) but in 90% of the placed...

Graphic Overrides Issues

Whenever I create details from sections with the detail tools and when I place the drawings to the layouts all the fills disappear. When reopen the details all the fills become transparent. I've tried adjusting the graphic overrides and adjusting the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Guided-Lines Help

Dear All, Sorry, I am a new user to ArchiCAD and is using ArchiCAD 20. My question is about Guidelines. I am SketchUP user and in SketchUp, I can use the Tape Measure/Ruler tool to click on one-point and drag to the direction i want, key in the dista...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Building PLN converted from Hotlink into a Site PLN? how?

What would be the best practice for converting a "BUILDING.PLN" file which currently resides as a "hotlink" into a "SITE.PLN" file to just walls, door, objects, roofs, slabs....etc..? Meaning, I have two separate files right now. Ones the "building.p...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3d Drawing of an airport in Archicad [HELP ME PLEASE]

Hello everyone, I'm an architecture student coming to you with a cry for help. I have a project which I don't think i can finish in time, and the due date is tomorrow. I woud really appreciate if someone has a .pln (Archicad) project of an airport (t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom MVO pages

Is there a way to utilise the Hierarchical pages function for custom MVO tabs? I've got the code working, and it works in the Preview mode - but it doesn't actually work in the MVO tab. Is there a setting I'm missing? I figure that I will need to do ...

Bruce by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels