Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window casing incorrectly overlapping window frame

I am dropping standard library windows into stud wall with siding. When I turn the casing options on ,the casing overlaps towards the center of the window, not towards the exterior. Changing the casing size or the offset doesn't change the direction....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Create Fills

Im trying to create a fill but for some reason I can not get it to work. I put hotspots at each corner however when I actually of to create the fill nothing shows up but the hotspots ?!? Any help would be appreciated as I'm pulling out my hair !!!

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 14.05.19 copy.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer settings and Layer Combinations

Hi, in Archicad 20 INT Build 5025 I have a problem while in section and Elevation views. While a section or Elevation view is open (double click) then press Layer Settings button. The active Layer Combination is not selected. Instead the very first L...

Takis by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Section / Elevation / Detail Marker Reference

Is it possible to apply to a Section or Elevation or Detail Marker Reference to multible drawings on Layouts or views? I need this for reference to Architectural and Structural drawings which belong to different layouts. One possibility that I could ...

Takis by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

STANDARD DRAWING Title with Back Referencing enabled...

I can't believe I've spent so much time trying to figure this out and still haven't gotten anywhere. Does anyone have a drawing title with back referencing enabled to show where the "-" is? this is a pretty standard thing, I'm surprised til now Archi...

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 4.02.07 pm.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Library Party

There exists a BIM Components.com showing Library Parts. I have been able to select and download LCF files, however, is there anyway to select and download a given Object from these LCF files

Eliminating Label Pointers In GDL

I think I already know the answer to this one but, Does anyone know of a way to hide the label pointers using a GDL script command? I've build some labels that can be controlled through MVO's, part of that functionality is to entirely turn off groups...

JaseBee by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

perpendicular wall opening for a window in a curved wall

howdy folks! when i place a window in a curved wall, the wall opening that the window creates is somewhat of a conic shape.(3) if i place a empty opening,the opening is perpendicular, thats what im trying to accomplish(1) if i place the empty opening...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels