Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

fill

hi every time i would like to reshape my fill with the nodes the node lifts with the mouse but i cannot accuretly place them????? is there something i am meant to do here cheers

pdrumz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair 2D Symbol Pen defaults

Okay, I found HUGE pen-bug in AC 20. In the stairs tool when you are creating new stairs, when you will go to the Symbol Settings, by the default the 2D pens are connected to pen 23 which is for openings, not for stairs. I am trying to make the new t...

zbieraj by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

partial save to pln

I have several small models showing different options ... I'd like to save part of the whole model (isolated with marquee) in a separate file. Is there a way to do that?

Selection

I have inadvertently done something that has changed my selection (arrow tool, measurement tool) such that the selection box is invisible. I recall this happening once before, but cannot remember how to return to the ordinary selection regime. Any id...

The Hammers XI Awards

The Construction Computing Awards, also known as The Hammers, is on again. You can vote till October 20. GRAPHISOFT and its products are nominated in 8 categories: http://www.constructioncomputingawards.co.uk/

Stairs preview picture

Hey guys I know how to create preview pictures for the objects but i don't know how to do it for the stairs. The stairs that came with archicad's library have them so it should be possible right? thanks in advance. Luis

changing lineweight of composite slab

Hello, I am new to this forum and have a problem with lineweights in composite structures. I have a floor slab that its lines appeared too thick on sections. I have edited the composite structure and changed the pens of each of the lines. However the...

alfani by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

complex reveal on archicad 20

Hi, I want to realize a reveal on the external surface of my wall. The idea is to carve the insulation layer. In the picture A you can see what obtain, however to decrease the thermal bridge, it is essential to put the insulation over the frame like ...

Untitled-2.jpg

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion