Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 127 replies
  • 19 likes

Story Markers

To meet a clients graphic standards, I need to set up my story level lines so the marker is on the outer most end of the line, away from the section. I don't see a way to do this - the marker appears first, next to the section, then the text. I need ...

No 3D-Task killed..

Someone here has deleted the discussion-thread about not responding 3D in Win-Hardware with 2 different grafic-cards - one intel - the other a better one like Nvidia. I hope, that Grqaphisoft is informed about this and has a solution with the next up...

question with fills ---2 more questions

hi I have other 2 questions about fill tool: 1. when I rotate a fill of tile patterns from horizontal position to say, 30 degrees, I want the tile patterns rotate with it. But it seems that no matter how I rotate the whole thing, the orientation of t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

questions with fills

hi, I have a question about fill tool: how can I adjust the location of the fill lines, make the tiles start from lower-left corner? it is important when we arrange the tiles on floors or walls, Thank you very much in advance!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 21 stair function not working well---please help

hi I just started to use Archicad 21, and I like the stair function it provides. The stair I draw shows nicely in 3D. However, the same stair does not show up correctly in 2d floor plan. I am attaching the image of the 2d stair I drew here. Can someb...

33.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to open project created in Trial Version

Hello I have downloaded and installed Archicad as a trial version to assess it and have been given a project file by somebody else . When I try to open it , appears there is a LOCK on it as it was created by another TRIAL version. Does anybody have a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I view a plan on the 3D window?

Hi all, I want to see the lines that I see in my 2d plan on my 3d window so I can quickly show something with out having to model all the site work. ( if its possible I want to show it in a render, if not possible, just in 3d window would do) similar...

57896779a8342b6269be193405516b68.jpg
mi_jan by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How is this object made??

I found and object in an old library. How on earth is this made?? All the code that is in the object is: MULX A/1.096012 MULY B/0.640000 MULZ ZZYZX/0.91 Binary 1 DEL top No calls, nothing geometric. How does this work?

JGoode by Advocate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Best way to create resuable note blocks

Good eveningWe use many generic note blocks to be placed on different sheets in our drawingsWe can of course create GDL objects for each of the note blocks but on occasion we need to change the contents of the notes. While we can explode the object i...

Capture.PNG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes