Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Text horizontal aligned with view layout

I have a layout with a rotated viewport, now I would like to have all the text aligned with the layout horizontal, so it is easy to read. How can I do that? It is not possible to rotate the drawing by itself because of other apartments on the drawing...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Corner Windows and Schedules

How can I get a corner window to appear in my window schedule (along with the other normal windows). I have tried a few things, but without success. Any suggestions welcome.

MitchDes by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Elyptical Stair with Custom Stair Based

Hey guys, why am I encounting this problem by making an Elyptical Stair with the Custum Stair Based Function?Please see the image! I made a Fill and the Travel Line but when I click in the Design --> Create STair with Selection it tells me that my Tr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Window & Doors on wrong story

By default my windows and doors are set to 'anchor' to the story above the story that I have open. I can manually change it, but I have to do this for every insert. How can I fix this? Any advise appreciated. I have been using Archicad for 9 months a...

MitchDes by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlines on elevations elements disappeared

Hi. I'm fairly new to using Archicad. Been working with it for a few months now at a new job. I am working on exterior improvements for this house and yesterday, I realized my elevations lost all the outlines around the model elements. They are only ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotate bearings and distances

Is there any way I can annotate survey bearings and distances automatically by selecting the line. It seems like it should be a gimme, but I can't find anything that would do it for me. Seems like it should be a dimension choice...but maybe not. I ha...

wall corner connections

Hi, I recently have this problem that in 3d view wall corners won`t connect under 45 degrees. Both walls` materials, surfaces, junction orders are the same. In plan view everything looks fine. Could it be some 3d view setting? It causes problems when...

2.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom CW Louvre panel showing rogue opening pls help

Hi there. This louvre window type for CW is showing this rogue opening that I can´t figure out on my script. Can someone help. Notice that on the middle row it works well but the top row has the opening.. The Object is can be downloaded on the link b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make Single Hung open from the top?

I am trying to make a window which is Single Hung with the operating window being the top rather than the bottom, I cant seem to find an option for a Mirrored Single Hung window in the sash settings and cant find anything which would suggest I can sw...

single-hung.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels