Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Global Door Changes

Apologies in advance - new to ARCHICAD and I have spent a lot of time trying to work through the maze of materials and cant seem to find the right answer - I am trying to create standard doors, windows, etc. for my office standard. I want to create a...

Asymmetric H-V window grid?

Hello. I am trying to create this even simpler window than the one I showed before. Is it possible to adjust the H-V grid? I do not want all the panes in the H-V grid to have the same height. Thank you.

window2.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding H-V grid to window

Hello. I am trying very hard to build this window. I wanted to create it by adding to one of the library windows a H-V grid. But it is not working. The window is 65 cm wide and 165 cm high. Might the dimensions have something to do with this? How can...

window1.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

new outdoor lighting fixtures library from SIMES S.P.A.

Dear Archicad Usersit is available a selection of outdoor lighting fixtures of SIMES S.p.A.The GSM file is completed of 3d shape , technical informations, accessories and real lights from the photometric file distribution ( IES file enclosed ).Here b...

NicolaGardoni_0-1634644053815.png movit.jpg

Custom label jumping bug in Detail Window?

I have had a custom label which has worked quite happily in previous versions of AC but in 21 the text label keeps jumping from it's correct location after either saving a change in the GDL or reopening the drawing. The leader stays in place but the ...

Cut part way into an object??

I am trying to cut part way into my object in the GDL script but I can't seem to make it work. Everything I've tried/read makes the hole go the entire way through the object. How do I achieve this? I know I could achieve it with a morph and SEO but I...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ASSOCLP_NAME

Is there a substitute for the following in AC21 GDL... n = REQUEST ("ASSOCLP_NAME", "", name) The request as shown has been phased out. I am trying to obtain the library part name to display in a label but can't find any meaningful guidance in the do...

Slider Windows in AC21

Aloha All, I am trying to show an X - O - X slider window and don't seem to be able to illustrate properly. A typical U.S. xox slider is 25% 50% 25%. I've attached an image of what I can create from (3) separate windows, but this creates a very inacc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 Stair and Railing Tools

I am trying to model an open tread stair with a glass balustrade that is just glass panels, no posts or rails, clamped in to the steel stringer. I can make the stringers but cannot find an option to remove the risers in edit or main options. A second...