Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Missing Library parts

I opened drawing that was done in archicad 18 in a new computer with archicad 21 installed. Though I selected the "migrate archicad libraries" option when opening the file all objects were displayed except the doors and windows! I tried doing a reloa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

splayed window casing

Hello, does anyone know a smart way to model a window like this ? I mean I’m interested in casing that is splayed only at one side and I’d like to be able to change its colour separately Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - "Update" vs. "Hotfix"? why the difference?

I downloaded my AC21 "Update" today. why the difference between an "Update" and a "Hotfix"? please explain. Also, I'm hopeful that in this new (ahem) "Update", GS fixed all those crazy inconsistencies the new stair tool had...i.e. the 2d railings hav...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

XMl Layerlist

Hey Com, does anybody know how an file should look like to import it with the Attribut Manager? Lets assume I have a list of layernames and i want to import it with the Attribute Manager. I know i can import tpl pln pla aat xml. i think xml will be m...

Parameter passing problem

I would like to get some elements through the GDL parameters, and then through the schedule to get to the GDL parameters. But it does not seem to work right now. I have tried many methods have failed, please help me thank you! master code ss = REQUES...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Match Properties (eye dropper) wont take on renovation prop?

Why in AC21, when I click on a "pline" and try to draw a new pline....wont it get the "match properties" with the eye dropper? the pline I'm trying to get the properties for is in a "proposed" renovation filter state yet....it wont pick that up in th...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Loading Report - Selecting Objects

I am currently updating office templates to 21. While doing this I am also trying to clean up the libraries as this had not been done by anyone in the past (there are migration libraries as far back as ArchiCAD 16). When the library report is display...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GS/AC/BIMx nominated in 2017 Construction Computing Awards

Voting is now open for the UK Construction Computing Awards 2017 (also known as The Hammers): http://constructioncomputingawards.co.uk/ GRAPHISOFT, ARCHICAD and BIMx are nominated in 5 categories. You can vote for them by clicking the red "Voting Ope...

ARCHICAD 21 Update 4022 Released

Dear All, Today we have started to release the first ARCHICAD 21 Update publicly. The update is already available for the INT, AUS, UKI, USA, GER and AUT languages through ARCHICAD’s Check For Updates feature. The update will be available for the res...

SEO doesnt adjust in plan view (shows in 3d)

I've trimmed few objects using SEO, and as seen in the image few of them got trimmed (white ones), but the hatched (terrain) object is shown completely. - I did not convert the objects to morph since changes are still pending. if I switch to 3d view,...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes