Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! complex profile walls

How do I tell Archicad what the exterior side of a complex profile wall is. I've created a pony wall that's cmc block on the lower part and 2x4 framing on the upper part of the wall but when I place the wall in a floor plan the walls are reversed the...

bluebay by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make a section marker from scratch

Hey everyone, I am trying to make a custom section marker. I have experience with GDL scripting but not as advanced as a section marker. Does someone know more about this topic and give me some insight or tips. A link to a instruction video or websit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to download old libraries

Hey everyone, I'm trying to make my own section marker but instead of starting from scratch I opened the built-in-marker of the Archicad 20 library. But unfortunately the GDL code is referencing to the Archicad 14 and 15 library. Does somebody know w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain wall hole

Is there a way to create a real hole inside a curtain wall? I'd like to have real boundary and real panel quantities, not boolean operation.

Exterior Door ID

I've noticed that my exterior door ID's have added additional info '014' in my tag. Where does this come from and how can I delete it.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to create a fill section for a (morph) object

hey, i created an object through use of gdl, and used the definition of a morph to define it. Now i would like to add a section fill to the object. However this seems to be impossible (the morph is defined by verts/edges/polygons and doesn't contain ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Not a General GDL Object?

I downloaded a long-coveted roof slope object from Archiplus. There didn't seem to be any issues with downloading. When I dragged+dropped it into my file, I got an error message that the action couldn't be completed. When I try to load the file from ...

2017-04-13_18-26-32.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Object 2d orientation in schedule

Hi I am working with the Wall Mounted Air Conditioner 20 but when I schedule it it comes in 90 degrees to everything else. I can't seem to rotate it so I am assuming there is some GDL coding that makes it sit this way. Does anyone have any suggestion...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels