Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2-digit values for stories level

I set up values to 2 decimal places in the ARCHICAD/PROJECT PREFERENCES; but look like it is not showing up in the elevation levels. I want to set up the Height to Next as 2.65. Looks like it has round it off to 2.7.

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 4.56.33 PM.png
Llian by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual IES Light Object

I have been integrating the GS IES Light into some objects, so now I have 2D, 3D and Light all in one object... I was wondering if anyone has made a dual IES Lights with the option to change the direction of each lamp. as per requirements of the imag...

door cure line

I have no problem with this until AC20...is there something new to get the door opening line? I have been going back and forth an older file that has the line but this is just not showing. Please help. I have reduced the resolution of the screenshot ...

door opening line.png
Llian by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting and importing object parameters

I have a range of electrical objects (+50), each time I make an addition I need to add a parameter manually. I wish there was a way to export that parameter or all parameters as an xml then import them into the next object along with it's values.

surface painter

Hello, does anybody know how to assign other surfaces to pointed areas. All is one slab.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Curved corner roof?

Hello, I have made this roof house in archicad. How can i place the gutter or something to retain water in archicad along the curved line? (left side of the picture) How is this roof called, with one slope but rounded, i can't find it on internet. Th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

mac-rhinowip- beam tool

Hi I use mac book pro, macos sierra, rhinowip 5.4 whit archicad connection and archicad 20 int , all updates done. I try to repeate "parametric tower" example , "non-linear curve segments must be on the XY plane" warning !!when I use "beam tool" when...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad GH connection problem

I already installed archicad 20 and the latest version of GH then i installed Gh -archicad live connection 20 but i found no component of archicad in component bar but in archicad things go well I used windows 10 X64

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing door

I am not sure what has gone wrong...I started a new project using a previous project and now the door is not showing a curve opening line and showing 'Missing doors'...can someone please help me.

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting door and window sizes

I am using Archicad 20 and I have problems adjusting the size of doors and windows. When I open the dialogue box, every field is available except the option to adjust the height and width of the opening. The box is grey. Can anyone let me know what i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels