Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Raiilng not showing up in 3D

The elevations are showing the railing but not in my 3D...the filter is NEW. It is not showing up when selected to show in 3D. What am I missing?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Weather Proof Electrical Outlet

Does any one have one of these they would like to share ? Something similar in detail to Electrigon parts would be good. https://www.hubbell-rtb.com/new_pdf/ExtraDutyBrochure.pdf

Change Storey level without moving content

Hello there, when you have surveyors that gives you wrong Levels at the beginning (or doesn't give them to you at all and you need to guess), it can happen that you need to adjust a storey level but do not want to change where everything contained on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Column behind the wall problem!!!

When draw a column on the wall.. The column is behind the wall "like a picture".. I tried the usual way.. Right clicking on the column.. Then (Display Order) Then (Bring to Front) but to no avail.. What has changed in Archicad 20 ?? What is the solut...

1.JPG
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

small wish list

I think beyond the BIM etc. some small day to day tools would benefit with those 3 No improvements: 1- Building materials and library objects should also have the Partial core display as an option. 2- Materials used in Composites & Complex Profiles s...

Velux Daylight analysis

Hi, I've been told to use the square root from the LT value when exporting ArchiCAD models because the windows exported from ArchiCAD has two sides. Is there anyone who could illuminate a little? Does Velyx Daylight use only a glass plane. Wierd ques...

Wall display

Could anybody advice me as to why we cannot display walls as we wish similar to objects ect. That's on home storey, story up ect. I cannot think of any reason why this should not be possible. Unless of course I am missing something.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

morph or slab with seo

I want to do a custom arch wall opening; 1. can a morph be shaped to a specified radius and cut into the wall? 2. any good video out there to show the SEO thanks

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong origin when stealing into 2D Script window

[Only recently started using 19 and maybe there is some new basic setting that I am missing, or maybe I am getting rusty and forgot something obvious:] I place a hotspot on the origin (which I swear it is, the rulers show 0,0, etc.) in floor plan vie...

Ignacio by Expert
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Profile Wall Not Changing

I made a custom profile for a wall which was 600mm weather board and then the rest without weatherboards. I have used these before, Ive had to change the profiles a bit on this project. I recently changed the size of the weather boards and nothing el...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels