Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Object reference point for zone

We have some objects, that need to be located bridging in-between two zones. When we try to schedule these objects, they can't display any zone information. Only moving the geometric ("bounding box") center point of the object inside one of the zones...

pejotu by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain Wall Tool Help

I added a door to the curtain wall with the curtain wall tool. After removing the bottom rail (I cannot remember how I did that at the moment), the junction of the different storefront frames won't clean up. How do I do this? I attached an image of t...

size of custom handles?

Hi, I wanted to recreate a popular handle for use on kitchen shelves etc. It's working fine as a door handle but shrimps and distorts when used as a cabinet door handle. Weird or not? /Mats

Hotspot 2

I have some element and on these I will use macro. When I use the macro I get problem with hotspot2 now I call them. I can not stretch them now I'm changing dimensions; with (call macro_navn parameter B = 0.900, etc, etc, ..) See picture in which I e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

custom door markers

I need to change the door and window marker's, there is an option under settings that says load other door marker, what format should it be for it to work? I need ovals for doors and hexagons for windows.

mi_jan by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zones through empty openings

Is there a way to have automatic zones through empty openings? I try to explain better. I have two adjacent rooms separated by an empty opening. I need to have automatically one zone and not two separated zones. I know how to do it manually but I wou...

alemanda by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Label Building Material Description

I'm trying to find or script a label that can output the Building Material Description of a material fill and to concatenate an abbreviated version of the renovation status (i.e. (E), (N), (DEMO)). I've figured out the renovation tag portion, now I'm...

Dukatas by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Migrate a project from Archicad 9?

I have this project I'm in need of bringing up to speed. How best to migrate it from Archicad 9? I've tried to open the PLN, yet it doesn't give me the "migrate" option? Please help.

rob2218 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - Wall intersection

I'm working on a facade, and I'm making it all with wall The problem is that they seem to intersect well in one direction and when they intersect in the other way the program automatically extends the wall. I've checked the priority settings and I ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing 2D objects changes their proportion

Hi everyone, I'm trying to use Archicad objects as 2D symbols, that is, when I modify one instance of it, the changes will propagate to all other instances (same as blocks in autocad or symbols in vectorworks). The problem I'm having is as soon as I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels