Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ARCHICAD 19 8000 & 20 5011 Update Previews available

Dear All, As of Today, a Preview version of the next ARCHICAD, BIM Server & BIMcloud 20 Updates are available on our Download sites. The packages are already tested with the AUS, INT, UKI and USA language versions of ARCHICAD, BIM Server and BIMcloud...

Magic wand tool not working

Pulling my hair out trying to use the magic wand tool to give my contour lines a ridge height. - I have used the mesh tool to outline my site along the boundry lines. - I then have the mesh selected and the mesh tool selected. - With the cursor hover...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Substitute for name_of_fill request

Hi dear Forumgoers, I'm in process of updating our company's library to archicad 20. Our "old" door objects had parameters for the finish layers on the wall on both sides of the door, obtained through a request (name_of_fill) line from the wall compo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see image fill with DEFINE IMAGE_FILL

Hello! I try to use DEFINE IMAGE_FILL on object in 2d window. But nothing as result. Please, help me, who already did it? image_name = "vavilon.jpg" image_vert_size = 200 image_hor_size = 200 image_mask = 0 image_rotangle = 0 pp = 0 part1 = pp part2 ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Object reference point for zone

We have some objects, that need to be located bridging in-between two zones. When we try to schedule these objects, they can't display any zone information. Only moving the geometric ("bounding box") center point of the object inside one of the zones...

pejotu by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain Wall Tool Help

I added a door to the curtain wall with the curtain wall tool. After removing the bottom rail (I cannot remember how I did that at the moment), the junction of the different storefront frames won't clean up. How do I do this? I attached an image of t...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

size of custom handles?

Hi, I wanted to recreate a popular handle for use on kitchen shelves etc. It's working fine as a door handle but shrimps and distorts when used as a cabinet door handle. Weird or not? /Mats

Hotspot 2

I have some element and on these I will use macro. When I use the macro I get problem with hotspot2 now I call them. I can not stretch them now I'm changing dimensions; with (call macro_navn parameter B = 0.900, etc, etc, ..) See picture in which I e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

custom door markers

I need to change the door and window marker's, there is an option under settings that says load other door marker, what format should it be for it to work? I need ovals for doors and hexagons for windows.

mi_jan by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zones through empty openings

Is there a way to have automatic zones through empty openings? I try to explain better. I have two adjacent rooms separated by an empty opening. I need to have automatically one zone and not two separated zones. I know how to do it manually but I wou...

alemanda by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels