Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Priority not working

Hello, I don't understand why priority is not working. I am using one composite wall with priority 700 on the concrete and a composite slab with the concrete priority at 710, the gravel and earth are lower than 400. Why the slab is not crossing on th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

scaling custom windows

hi all - I created a custom window that is looking great (for my needs) in 2D and 3D. I would like to scale the length and width of this window part in order to create other sizes. In other words, I want to scale it WITHOUT scaling all the components...

Window Openings Area Calculations

I am looking for a way to display the window opening area in the windows schedule. If I add "Nominal W/D opening Surface Area on the reveal side" as a field in the fields/windows schedule then the areas show but is wrongly calculated as it appears th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Core of Load-Bearing Elements + Windows Closure

Hello GS guys and gals, Please advise. We are using the Core of Load-Bearing option to export our 3d model in IFC format to the static engineers but the openings of the windows do not show their real dimensions if Wall Closure is used. The skin is co...

Change Vectorial Fill colour of Windows & Doors as a Group

Hi, I have about 8 Windows and Doors that I need to change the vectorial Fill colour of so that they show up in my Elevation as plain white fill. I have about 3 windows in the same Elevation I need to show as a different fill colour to distinguish th...

ngoldie by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing material parameter via UI

Hi guys. It feels like I´m very close, but I´v been stuck for a while now, hope someone can give me a clue!... Im trying to create a single UI page from which predefined materials/surfaces can be chosen. However with a surface parameter placed in a U...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Stamp background fill - in dwg some correct, some not

I have my zone stamps set with a light grey (254) background fill which is set to 15% transparency. The background pen is transparent so that it does not block any dimension lines etc which might run through it. This looks fantastic in the pdf since ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface material problem

Hi, I'm designing a hotel on the archicad student version and have managed to get most thing done ok, however when I click on a wall or a column it only puts the surface material on one part or one side. Is there a way I can get the whole column or w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels