Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3D Element operations with slabs

Sorry for the dumb question but I am having difficulties (i.e.: I can't) apply 3D element operations to slabs. I choose the two elements (target and operator) and nothing happens. Any idea where the glitch is? I remember doing it few months ago while...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Modeling with composites

Hi everybody. . I am having trouble modeling whole structure of house in composite walls and slabs. You can see on JPG how the structure of house should look and what I managed to do so far. Two thing I am interested in is how to construct connection...

roda06 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD - YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST....

After 22 years since I met Archicad 4.5 and wandered off to other cad programs, ARCHICAD is still simply the best, smartest, and most efficient cad I have ever known......I am humming Tina's 'Simply the Best' for Archicad....while working on 4 projec...

Llian by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Profile Fills have no texture any more

Somehow when I edit my complex profile walls I can only see the outlines of the fills. My vectorial hatching is turned on in my onscreen view options, but still no fills to be seen. Can anyone think of why I cannot see fills anymore on my complex pro...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection between window and stone wall

Hi, I have a problem. I have a stone wall and on doors and windows the stone lay must cover the side. When I do that I have this problem. Anyone can help me. Thank you.

Darsus by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CHANGE LIBRARY OBJECT NAME

I open the selected 2D object I just created but I need to change the name...I tried changing it in the script but the embed library is still showing the old name. Btw, where is the folder - EMBED LIBRARY ...I tried looking in Graphisoft folder, etc ...

Llian by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MERGE TWO FILLS

There must be a way...likely I forgot..how do you merge two fills into one?

Llian by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Vectorial 3d Hatching

Hi folks, Regarding my elevations, can anyone advise how I can select one colour for my vectorial hatching (fills) and another for my outlines? The 'Vectorial 3D Hatching' box is ticked in the Elevation Settings, but I can't seem to find out how to s...

GDL objects under development

Hi everyone, I have been developing two other objects which might help. A predimensioned beam: its height increase if you stretch it, following structural predimensioning rules. "Easy stair": it's my contribution in order to get this tool easier. We ...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels