Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 127 replies
  • 16 likes

Material fill in plan

I'm pretty sure that I must be missing something fairly simple/obvious but google searches aren't helping. How do I set and show a material fill for various elements in plan? E.g. I have a grass material for a slab, which shows green in 3D and I'd li...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

CADimage Bolts

Hey guys, Just a quick question about CADimage, I know not everyone uses them but for the people who do. I'm not sure if my last office had set this up or if they were preset by CADimage. In this case I am looking to use 'CADimage Bolt' M12 bolt for ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved view settings list / manager

This may be a silly question, but is there a way of seeing all of the saved views in the project and their related settings in the same way that you can with drawings in the Drawing Manager, perhaps a Saved View Manager? Many thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hedges - Best practice?

What's the best way to indicate a hedge in archicad please? I only really need it for 2D purposes and the 3D hedges look like they could be a bit too heavy.

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Visibility Control of elements at different heights

I've not quite wrapped my head around how to control the visibility of different elements at different heights in archicad. How do I show a landing to the first floor on the ground floor for example? i.e. a dashed line to indicate the landing above? ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad grasshopper first time running issue

Hi, I have just installed GH-AC live connection 1.5 for archicad 19. I've followed all the steps in the instructions but I can not achieve a connection and the AC components dont show in grasshopper. Things to note I am running this on an office netw...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Explode an object

Hello I hope that with the integration of building materials in the GDL script, Archicad can explode an object created in ARCHICAD into native elements (wall, beam, slab, shell, roof .....) "in some cases Limit the use of modules linked " I hope that...

Vertical Wall to Mesh line

Hi All, In 19, in elevations you have a line at the intersection of your vertical foundation wall and the site mesh (sloping sites). This changed in 20 to no line at all and I reported it. I was told it was a bug but Graphisoft were to busy to fix it...