Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 121 replies
  • 13 likes

STANDARD DRAWING Title with Back Referencing enabled...

I can't believe I've spent so much time trying to figure this out and still haven't gotten anywhere. Does anyone have a drawing title with back referencing enabled to show where the "-" is? this is a pretty standard thing, I'm surprised til now Archi...

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 4.02.07 pm.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Library Party

There exists a BIM Components.com showing Library Parts. I have been able to select and download LCF files, however, is there anyway to select and download a given Object from these LCF files

Eliminating Label Pointers In GDL

I think I already know the answer to this one but, Does anyone know of a way to hide the label pointers using a GDL script command? I've build some labels that can be controlled through MVO's, part of that functionality is to entirely turn off groups...

JaseBee by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

perpendicular wall opening for a window in a curved wall

howdy folks! when i place a window in a curved wall, the wall opening that the window creates is somewhat of a conic shape.(3) if i place a empty opening,the opening is perpendicular, thats what im trying to accomplish(1) if i place the empty opening...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Correct display of roofs

See attached. I have two roofs, a main and a side roof. The side roof is overframed onto the main roof, but a piece of it goes under the main roof. I want this to show correctly in plan. If I adjust the display order, it either shows the entire side ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Site Analysis Drawings

Hey guys, Just wanted to see if anyone had any tips or ticks in creating a nice visual site analysis drawings, the arrow heads and line weights in AC20 are pretty basic and do come out with anything looking visually pleasing. looking to display such ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

custom object edit

Hello Still new to Archicad, I am able to make some custom object, but is there a way to edit the object after created, or must I remake the object. I'm sure I am missing a step somewhere, after I open the object. Thank you

Foti by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 19 9001 & 20 6005 Update Previews Available

Hi Everyone, We have prepared the next Update previews for ARCHICAD 19 & 20. The packages are already tested for the AUS, INT, UKI and USA versions and we are continuously testing them for the rest of the language versions. We plan to release these U...