Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Adding Drawing Title Setting as Default

Hello, I have been trying to set up a new drawing title to use as default in my work environment. I've managed to create my new drawing title, but don't understand or have not managed to add it as part of the "Library" so that I can have it as the de...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule reading 29'-12" instead of 30'-0"

Anyone else having this issue? I have the Flat Howe Truss 20 object placed as a floor truss. I create the schedule and the length cell is reading 29'-12" instead of 30'-0" I tried setting to a finer degree of precision (setting my project preference ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

request("homedb_info") in Master script causes error?

I'm working on a script where I wanted to request layout information all the way up in Master script. My script fails at the Interface level, with an error that the homedb_info request is present in the Parameter script, which is not the case. What c...

Multi-angled custom roof edge

With regard to the roof tool's custom edge settings, can you apply more than one angle to the custom edge? If so, I also need to be able to apply different surfaces to each angle. From what I can see, the custom edge function allows for the edge to b...

Custom roof edge angles.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

hello guys !!

i got this problem with my door , it shows that grey box on the floor plan . i tried everything to remove it but still cant figure it out !!! can anyone pls help me with this pleaseeeeee !

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing options in SAVE SELECTION AS

Hello, I am student still learning ARCHICAD. I am currently starting with ARCHICAD 20 and I wanted to create curtail wall from panels that I make. I watched videos but in my menu some of the options are missing. Anyone knows how to solve my problem f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Part Maker window help!

So I have made a window object and it works fine when placing within the LPM project but when trying to place in a different project it doesn't work. There are errors with the 2D and 3D. I opened the script and checked it and it showed that it couldn...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fixing Internal Walls Exposed to Exterior

My question may relate as much to an architectural understanding as it does an ArchiCAD problem. However, I am having difficulty tidying up wall-to-roof connections after applying solid element operations. Specifically where external walls and intern...

exposed_internal_walls_1.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

stair problem in AC 21

Hi all.. I have tried the stair in AC21 . and I have got some problem . the problem is : the structure shape is still fixed and does not change with the tread and riser ?? is there a hidden button or feature ? because I had seen Graphisoft do the in ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Box Rib Cladding

I am trying to create a wall composite with an box rib exterior wall covering. I've dug around some older posts and it seems that people have created a composite/complex profile combination with two separate "walls". Is there anyway to create a wall ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes