Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hotspots: editable base plus merging more hotspots at once

Hi, I'm working on a library part that is preferred to have two in x/y directions stretchable endpoints. (I mean I prefer to simply stretch it to anywhere and not to rotate plus edit its length). Since it has to be fully stretchable, I want the same ...

Adding slabs to fill wall

Hello, I've built a curtain wall however I need to add a foundation slab at the bottom to fit exactly where the walls are positioned. How could I do this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Registering for one year licence

Hello everybody, I have a problem with Myarchicad page, i downloaded ArchiCAD 20 and installed it on my computer, then I used the 30 day serial number they gave me and when i try to complete my info on the website in order to apply for 1 year licence...

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 20.39.08 copy.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fill

hi every time i would like to reshape my fill with the nodes the node lifts with the mouse but i cannot accuretly place them????? is there something i am meant to do here cheers

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair 2D Symbol Pen defaults

Okay, I found HUGE pen-bug in AC 20. In the stairs tool when you are creating new stairs, when you will go to the Symbol Settings, by the default the 2D pens are connected to pen 23 which is for openings, not for stairs. I am trying to make the new t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

partial save to pln

I have several small models showing different options ... I'd like to save part of the whole model (isolated with marquee) in a separate file. Is there a way to do that?

alemanda by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Selection

I have inadvertently done something that has changed my selection (arrow tool, measurement tool) such that the selection box is invisible. I recall this happening once before, but cannot remember how to return to the ordinary selection regime. Any id...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Hammers XI Awards

The Construction Computing Awards, also known as The Hammers, is on again. You can vote till October 20. GRAPHISOFT and its products are nominated in 8 categories: http://www.constructioncomputingawards.co.uk/

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels