Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Library update/upgrade when upgrading Archcad

I was wondering why, when I upgrade from one release of AC to the next version, the installation software does not merge the old libraries with the new libraries instead of migrating the older libraries. Having just one linked library is much easier ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gutters

The gutter tool has a problem... when I had both ends set at 45 degrees...all is well in the universe..... when I had to change one end to a 90 degree...the gutter becomes 90' long, the angle doesn't/won't change. I can make this happen over and over...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto hiding of Toolbox

I unfortunately use a monitor that is only 22" (16:9 ratio) and not even HD capable so I am trying to find ways of increasing the working area on the screen. I have a mechanical CAD program that has a feature inwhich the "component" tab is auto hidde...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging files

At the firm I work at we exclusively work in solo projects in Archicad. This has never been a problem and just one person works on a project at once. However, we recently had a project with a fast approaching deadline and just one person couldn't com...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall corner

I create wall boards, but how to do wall boards corner? Please explain step by step. Best regards, nojaano

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

How to move the model

I have received an architecture model, the architect has placed the building extremely far from the project origin. I need to move the whole project closer to the origin. How can I do this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tamborine doors

Has anybody come across a Tamborine door object? I need one for an internal laundry recess, about 2100 highx1200 wide.

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ifc to gsm without calling the ifc

Hi, I got answer abour this that I didn't really understand so here goes. I have ifc-objects I want to convert to .gsm without having the .gsm call the original ifc-object. How do I do this? /Mats

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels