Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

material Display in 3d

Hi, First time poster and rusty Archicad user. I am having difficulty getting new doors to show with their assigned materials in 3d. All doors inserted default to hidden line, and i cannot find settings to correct this in MVO or door properties dialo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with lighting

I'm am trying to insert lighting into my renderings and plans. I am using the lamp tool and using the pendent lighting. I have switched the distance from ground floor to 10' and turned on the lamps in both internal engine and cinerender. I still don'...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

D Hinged Gate 19 - Pivot Parameter

The object D Hinged Gate 19 does not seem to have a parameter for the pivot. It is coded as pen 5, and unfortunately I need to change it. I know how to open an object and save a revised version, however I am unable to locate which 2d Script or Parame...

2016-04-16_10-33-36.jpg

P-FIXT or P-EQPM

I am not english native speaker so i have not clear which layers I have to use when i draw for example a bathroom . Toilet, bidet, sink, shower are A-EQPM or A-FIXT ? P-FIXT or P-EQPM ? What is the difference between Fixture and Equipment in draw. Ca...

davide by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill orientation in composites

Dear forum members, I have a problem with fill orientation when working with composites. I am working on a small scale suburban developments, and I have more than one objects that are not all aligned with project origin. I am using composites for wal...

printscreen.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill orientation in composites

Dear forum members, I have a problem with fill orientation when working with composites. I am working on a small scale suburban developments, and I have more than one objects that are not all aligned with project origin. I am using composites for wal...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Head Casing Overhang -- Wall Closure Type Discrepancy

I am working on setting our company favorites and am having an issue with the Casing feature in the W1 Casement 19 Window (and presumably other window types as well). We typically spec a 1" Head Casing Overhang on the outside. This option is availabl...

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 9.24.16 AM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels