Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Macro basics - share info

Hi everyone, I'm looking for information on how to work with macros: - where are the existing one stored - where to save new ones - how to open and edit existing ones - list of parameters that could be used from a macro Unfortunately I can't find any...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Foundation not properly cutting into Mesh

Hi All; Slight issue with only 1 of my 5 section cuts for this project. 4 of them display correctly per attached screenshot, the 5th one does not. Anybody any ideas what would make the foundation not properly cut the mesh? Thx, Marc

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Columns, slabs and others in colinear walls

I have some issues. Wen i´m building a new model, usually the columns and the walls are on the same plane, but wen I look on de 3D, I see the wall, and the columns too. This is a issue because the column is, for example, painted in the exterior in wh...

Captura de pantalla 2016-02-17 a las 15.35.35.png
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors disappeared in plan view...Need Help...

I am working on a 3 story building and it seems, that at some point, something went wrong and all doors on story 0 disappeared... But only on the plan view...they appear just fine in the 3d window/sections/elevations... I can't tell when and how this...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

the mouse problem

Hello, I have a problem with snapping - click on the mouse and place a mark elsewhere (eg. If I want the bottom right corner of the wall to place the line or anything else) Attached is the picture sketched for better orientation and picture, which is...

a15bug.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing individual panel of curtain wall

Hi New to archicad so please bear with me if my question seems a bit obvious! I created a curtain wall and I want to change the size of an individual panel if possible. In my main curtain wall settings there is obviously a setting for giving the widt...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving a custom surface to a file

I am wondering if there is a way to save a surface I've created to a file, much as you can do with with an object. I do not wish to upload it and share it on the BIM Components portal, just have it for our own company's internal usage. I have been Go...

Window Casing Placement

I am trying to get the casing of a window where I want it, but it doesn't appear that ArchiCAD will let me do it that way. In the attached image, I am wanting to place the casing where the green line is. ArchiCAD appears to only let me place the casi...

Slanted wall with angeled windows

I’m trying to recreate a model of a house with a slanted wall which is at an angle to the rest of the building. In this wall I need to put windows which follow the slant. The windows are themselves angled at the top. In addition, the windows on the w...

Img_43EE05F11.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels