Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pallette shapes

In the good old days we could expand the palettes to show all options without having pulldowns in the palette - is this no longer possible? thanks!

Attribute manager for layer content

I have tried to use Attribute manager to import layers of other .pln file into the one I am working but I only seem to import the layer, not the content. I ope the file I want to import payers from in Attribute Manager on the right hand side, click o...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

File Size - what is normal?

Trying to figure out what a reasonable file size is for a single family home structure fully modeled with furniture and plants. I currently have a model that is 250MB in size. Seems large... I created a few objects from low polygon Sketchup models, s...

Beams Fliping

Hello I'm doing a ceiling and I'm trying to use the beam tool with a complex profile to do it, but when I use the the beam tool with the Rectangular option the beams flips, Here is a Screencast of it http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDneDThNI4 Tho...

arqrivas by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Material ID's

In the company that I work, the architecs use archicad and each time they make a new material it ends up as a higher number even though there is lots of spaces free in the lower numbers. Right now we are at ID number 550, so the next material ID will...

jakobs by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Tool

Hi, I would like to know how to position text in archicad19 zone tool. Ive been searching it from its menu but theres no option there like the older archicad version. Thank you. Best regards,

resvic by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Site Plan

Hi, I am using the Australian template and would like to know the best way to go about setting up a view for a site plan. For example, so that the view is showing the roof plan plus the site and planting. Any advise appreciated.

Scotty by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Magic Wand stopped working on mesh pline contours

So..it's happened a few times. Seems something happens with the preferences (of which I can not locate) to clean them out so the magic wand can start working again. As of this moment, the magic want will not work when trying to select plines for crea...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels