Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to paint only one part of wall/slab?

Hello! I'm still new to ArchiCAD and I'm struggling to paint the walls and slab inside one room. My goal is to achieve different tiles in each room but when I use the surface painter every room's tiles change because the slab is interpreted as one bi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is this purple color coming from?

I am drawing an existing house, and cannot figure out where this purple color is coming from. It is clear that it is related to the surfaces on the walls, since I can override them with other colors. Right now the purple corresponds to the "GENERAL" ...

Purple.jpg

Profile Manager Troubles

So, when I am working the the profile manager drawing a new complex profile I cannot select the profile which I just drew. The only way I can select it is if I hit the override button. The problem is I lose all of the custom properties I applied to t...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TIP: Tame the Dimension Line Preview!

Hi all Just wanted to let you know about our latest blog post! Dimensioning Linear elements in ARCHICAD is very simple. However, the feedback given by the Dimension Line Preview can appear a bit wild sometimes - so it is important to understand what ...

Link by Expert
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Thick black outline on Elevation Stacker / Sliding doors

Hey guys i have an issue with my walls not showing my sliding and stacker doors correctly. On the image provided the wall on the left is a custom wall i created and the one one the right is a generic wall from ArchiCAD that came with the program. The...

Elevation Wall Problem.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

opening of sliding doors

Hello. I have the following door, which had 2 fixed glass panes and 2 middle sliding panes. I would like to show both the middle panes sliding symmetrically, towards the walls, but I can't seem to find the option. For now, it all looks like this (see...

door.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 17 3D Document - Door Opening

How/where do I set the door opening to be the same as in the view map? The 3D view is showing it closed....I hope I am not spending the time to drawing 2D opening in dashed line....

Screen shot 2016-06-06 at 5.07.10 PM.png
Llian by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Simple array

Hi! I would like to create an object that consists of few blocks placed in a row (with a number of loop steps defined by a user). Then I would like to make it editable, so that user could pick whichever block to be replaced by a different shape (for ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels