Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question for you all about Drawing Scale

Hello Everyone, I need some expertise Archicad users that worked with Archicad versions for years. Do you using 1'=1'-0" drawing scale? Or Do you using 1/4"=1'-0" drawing scale? It has been debating and issues with the scale dues to dimensions and ma...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cavity slider pen colour

Does anyone know where the pen colour setting is for inside of cavity sliding doors, the part inside the wall. As in the attachment, it is too dark & I would like to change it to a lighter pen but cannot find it.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use Shell tool?

Can someone be so kind teach me or show me any useful video for 18 or 19 shell tool use? I tried search on YouTube but its all old version and I just can't apply the same way they apply. Shell tool is such a great tool when coming to design organic f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex roof: flat + pitched

Hi everyone, I'm trying to design a complex roof (I attached an image for you to better understand). I managed to create the pitched part, but I can't connect the flat roof to the pitched roof and I'm stuck. Can anyone help please? Thank you in advan...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing library files from bankrupt client need to recreate

A maya/max user actually. Situation: helping a friend who uses autocad, who received an archicad project file and has as brief modify/improve the layout, file for permits etc. Problem: As a maya user, never used architecture/autocad style programs, b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LOCATION OF WINDOW INSET

Windows have a nice feature which enables one to add an inset under a window. However, it only appears that it can be added to one side, the inside space. Any way to make the inset happen on the outside (besides inserting the window backwards in the ...

Magic Wand start point

Can someone explain if there is a convention for the start point that the Magic Wand uses when measuring along open lines & arcs? I want to trace some arcs creating linear segments to a set distance from one end but MW always seems to pick the opposi...

Location Door Panel

Hi guys, Does anyone know where I can find the folder-location on my computer of a custom door-panel that's being used in the model? Thanks in advance, Stijn

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels