Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ARCHICAD & BIMcloud 19 Update Preview is available

Dear All, As of Today, a Preview version of the next ARCHICAD & BIMcloud 19 Update is available on the Download site for the AUS, INT, UKI and USA language versions. We will release the Public Update based on the feedback from this Preview version. R...

Skylight

Newbie here...coming over from 20 years with Vectorcrap. skylight is on second story but is showing up on my first floor plan...for life of me cant find setting to turn it off floor plan! also trying to get skylight to show up on window schedule...an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Convert AC19 file to AC18

Couldnt find any help by googling it. I was working on a student assignment in class, brought it back home to use on my AC18 and says cant read due to the file being an AC19 file. Anything I can do right now? Or need to convert it when im in class ne...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calculating Light levels

Hello! Is there a way to calculate light (Lux or candle light) levels in Archicad, or with any add on, or exporting to any other software?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Protect your objects.

Hello everyone. I am trying to create an object that should be used for Projects from our Bim server. If a user is trying to use it on Projects who are not loaded on our Bim Server, then should not work, if make sense. What you suggest for this? 1. I...

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Cleanup

Hi, I have these two different walls joining(as Shown). Ideally I would like the the internal stud walls to be mitred and the external to butt into each other. But at the moment as indicated in the image, this is the only option AC allows. Any advise...

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 12.54.10 PM.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Occupancy Field

Hi, I am using the Zone Tool and would like to show occupancy. In the Occupancy field of the Zone Tool, the relevant option is: "No of Persons per sqm" The data field will not let me enter decimal points or fractions. So how can I work out the occupa...

Modeling vertical "striped" wall

Hello, I'm trying to achieve similar effect on the walls and ceiling shown in these pictures: Picute 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 I've tried making a curved wall using spline tool and then rotating it but the process is very tedious and the result isn't wha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get decent Trees/People in Elevation/Section?

Hey people! All trees have a special symbol for 2D Plan view, however when viewed from a section/elevation they look like a rendition of the 3D view. Is there a way (besides turning off their layer and adding 2D trees in their place) to get a symbol ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels